Getting a cherished PhD degree has never been easy. Who but our assistants providing dissertation editing services know it for sure? Most of them are former graduate students. Thus, they are aware of all torments and challenges that accompany this process. The post you are reading now is written on the basis of their experience. However, we also used the universal guidance of universities and colleges.
Preparing such a serious document as a dissertation or thesis can take even more than one year. (Editing service can shorten it). Long hours spent in the libraries, laboratories, everywhere behind a screen of your laptop. Tense brainwork, creative stagnation, and a desire to drop everuthing. Our specialists providing dissertation editing services share such memories. These are the brightest flashbacks about that period. We are obliged to warn about these issues. Still, the best thing is that we can assume writing your dissertation, as well as provide dissertation editing services and other related assistance. You can always turn to our professionals for help. No matter what you need, some hints, data analysis, proofreading according to required principles, or the entire thesis. The support service is always ready to solve your problems concerning college and academic tasks.
A path to PhD status is long and thorny, full of issues and pitfalls. Yet, it is worth to pass it. Our dissertation editing services will make this way easier.
1. Decision-making. A thesis starts with a person’s decision to get a Doctorate degree. In some cases, it is about a Master’s diploma. A passion for science and intellectual curiosity move people towards this crucial step. As a rule, they have enough bright ideas and worthwhile suggestions. Yet their enthusiasm and aspirations are often broken by strict dogmas, bureaucracy, and a rigorous system of education.
Do not bury your thoughts and insights in the bunch of routine. The process of writing a dissertation can be pleasant and inspiring. Just imagine that you do not need to spend hours on formatting, proofreading, rewriting, etc. There is an awesome alternative to all these boring activities — online editing services. Thousands of graduate students use this opportunity, thus, saving time and intellectual capacity. Try our editing service to feel all its advantages.
2. The first drafts. At what stage of educational career are you now? Probably, you have already finished collecting data for your research design, initial draft, and other crucial notes. This period is especially valuable for the results of your future treatise. The most ingenious thoughts and insights are born now. Therefore, there is no sense to waste vital forces on worrying about a structure, format, grammar, style, etc. You’d better use editing services for these purposes.
3. The main process. Have you already shown your plan to a supervisor? Its approval is a green light to writing a thesis. You will need to carry out research and show results at this milestone. Do not forget to describe an investigation correctly. If you use experimental design, consider power analysis and other statistic aspects. Not sure about some moments? Think about an editing service.
It happens that graduate students take a thesis as an unreachable goal. It looks like they stand in front of the huge mountain and are afraid to climb it. Our team providing editing service wants to encourage you. We sincerely wish you success. Everything is not as scary as it sounds. The most challenging moment is to begin. Let's get it started. It will be your new crucial page in a book of life. Still have doubts or questions? We realize your fears and do our utmost to help you. We have interviewed our dissertation editor and created an informative list for you.
Our experts know secrets on how to reach a worthy level of a dissertation or a thesis paper. But do not think that if you follow only our recommendations, you will get an A+ compulsory. High rates cannot be guaranteed without your involvement. Always consult with your supervisor and take his/her words on how to submit this document. These steps definitely give you a chance to get a high score and a good reputation. Remember that a dissertation is prepared according with the guidelines and specific requirements, which are provided by a certain University. Therefore, use our dissertation guidance wisely.
• A good dissertation has a broad outline and substantial research.
• It is a good factor that determines a student’s potential and skills in a particular scientific scope, as well as his/her ability to apply knowledge.
• A good dissertation needs certain efforts. You should set an objective point and an accurate statement.
• It should cover an introductory chapter, discussion, analysis of data, descriptions, and examples.
• The text should be formatted using a certain style (APA, MLA, Chicago, and Harvard).
• Only academic language should be used for a dissertation.
• The structure of the dissertation should correspond to the grading standards or samples provided by University.
All in all, you should remember that dissertation is the most important treatise of your educational process. It shows the level of skills that a student got during the course and his/her capacity to cope with an academic paper. Do not ignore dissertation proofreading offers from experts. A fresh set of eyes, competent comments, and fresh ideas always come in handy. Especially, when it deals with such a serious academic level.
The quality of this treatise is often hidden in nuances. They may be not evident at first glance, still they are decisive. It is about grammar, spelling, coherence, etc. Our proofreading specialists have enough experience in this sphere, thus they can provide competent help with editing.
Students, who have not put many efforts during the course, usually compose poor dissertations.
• The title is rather vague or even absent.
• Absence of profound preliminary research makes it questionable and unreadable.
• Theoretical part and description usually prevail the analysis and practical chapter.
• References at the end of the paper may not correspond to the quotations in the text. Formatting and dissertation construction do not meet general requirements.
• May include plagiarism from outside sources that are probably not credible.
Such dissertation does not improve your reputation. It may be even taken as a custom written paper. Professor may think that you were not attentive during the classes.
1. Give thought to the TOPIC of your dissertation. Dissertation style greatly differs from an essay, that is why a topic should be discussed and agreed with your professor. The theme may be refined during a few weeks before the paper submission. The topic of a dissertation or a thesis paper is broader and more specific.
2. Broad OUTLINE helps you to map out your writing activity. Dissertation ranks #1 in your student life, it shows your abilities and obtained knowledge. That is why you should break a sweat to make it logical and noteworthy. To get a high score, each item of dissertation should be submitted on time and without delay. It is essential, because you will get an opportunity to make necessary changes after consultation with your supervisor. Thus, you get more chances to receive a high grade and improve the weak points of your writing. A supervisor can provide you credible sources and guideline on proper formatting. If you are planning to do a worksheet for your dissertation, schedule your time to receive enough responses beforehand. Please, ask for professional help if you do not want to distract your professor. Dissertation consulting editor will assist you not only with proper formatting and referencing, but also with content and a word choice. With expert editing services, you will have enough time to learn theories and concepts.
3. Dissertation STRUCTURE should correspond to the academic rules. Each abstract must be edited and proofread either by you or by a professional editor.
The essential sections of dissertation
• Cover page – the first page that contains your full name, a date of submission, course/group number, professor’s name and university;
• Abstract – summary page of the main idea of your paper’
• Acknowledgements – a page to thank your supervisor and people who have assisted you to create this treatise;
• Table of contents – is a broad plan to your paper;
• Introduction - is an essential piece of a written paper where you put your thesis statement and present a short overview;
• Main body — is the essense of your dissertation. It is divided into theoretical and practical parts. It consists of facts about the topic, discussion, assessment, main arguments, records, analysis, etc.
• Conclusion — is a page where you sum up your findings and pop the question about further investigations. Remember to state why your research is so significant and innovative.
• Bibliography — a page for references to the books and articles that were used in your dissertation. Check if citations match them. The formatting of the document should be edited in accordance with the chosen style.
• Appendices – is a chapter containing graphs, maps, statistics, sheets if necessary.
One of the most important chapters are literature review, methodology, and summary. Remember, that direct citation should not exceed 30% of the whole text. Dissertation editing is a helpful opportunity to optimize all these elements.
4. Dissertation CONTENT. Everyone should realize that dissertation is an academic paper. Scholars tend to make innovative investigations and describe it in academic treatises. Of course, students do not have enough potential to discover new theories in the dissertation. But, the main requirement is to show your ability to use obtained skills in practice.
Professors always want you to show an ability to carry out a scientific survey in your professional sphere. You should be able to find data, apply it and provide your conclusion. The most awful mistake is to conduct a research and fail with its analysis. To satisfy professor’s requirements students have to carry out a research, describe findings, analyze them, and make a coherent conclusion.
• Avoid phrasal verbs and colloquial language. Keep academic style of writing.
• Be concise and clear.
• Do not use personal pronouns. Use “the author” instead of “I, he, she, we, my”.
• Do not try to carry out flawless research. Demonstrate weak and powerful points of your investigation, compare and contrast them.
• Proofread your text to check punctuation, spelling, and formatting.
• End your writing process with editing, check stylistics, grammatical mistakes, and the sentence structure.
One of the best ways to detect the smallest mistakes is to read a dissertation aloud. Sometimes it is easier to hear a wrong expression than to see it. Ask your friends or parents to help you or apply to competent dissertation editing services online.
Paragraphs should be sequential and contain no less than two sentences. All figures, sheets, questionnaires, tables, and maps should be mentioned at the end. Remember that a bibliography should be arranged in alphabetical order. Turn to a company providing editing services if you are stuck with this point.
5. In-text CITATIONS and REFERENCE LIST must be provided to prove that content is not plagiarized. Remember that properly cited phrase is not considered as plagiarized one. Plagiarism may be a reason for expulsion from the university. That is why everyone should be attentive and know how to cite an information duly.
The authenticity of dara is a basics for a survey. Our proofreaders had to check data relevance while providing dissertation editing services. If you do not know how to quote an information from outside sources, you may be accused of plagiarism. That is why it is recommended to study necessary styles before starting academic writing. Dissertation requires the awareness of Harvard referencing style in most cases. You can talk to your professor or find guidelines online. Do not hesitate to contact our dissertation consulting editors if you are in doubt about the proper use of quotations. Small number of quotations may be a sign of poor research. But do not come it too strong. Over 30% of quotations are not acceptable in academic writing. Our thesis editing specialists are able to make this parameter optimal.
Our authors have already experienced difficulties of scholarly work, including writing a dissertation. They have something to say to future Doctors and Masters.
1. Focus on the scientific value of your treatise. Clarity of suggestions and logic of research are decisive. Let alone innovativeness, helpful information, and usage of relevant data.
2. Adhere to terms of your educational institution. It is about a schedule, organization peculiarities, and culture. Do not forget that English language is not the same for American and British.
3. Hire an assistant. When you write your dissertation, you might have a job or individual business. Why not to think about outside help? The history knows many cases when outstanding scientists and researchers had a helper. Today virtual services and applications replace these assistants. Take dissertation editing, for instance. Testimonials and reviews speak about their popularity.
Apparently, academic projects are very difficult and time-consuming. If you are tired or exhausted, you have a great opportunity to take advantage of our professional dissertation creating and editing service. We offer more than a scholarly paper on a particular subject. It is also about practical recommendations on our articles and 24/7 support. With us, you will forget about creative stagnation, errors, rewriting, and all that jazz. We take every customer as a new friend who needs help. This responsible approach and affable attitude ensure effective cooperation. You are welcome to Contact us in Live Chat and consult with our support agents.